Coto Alto 1, La Manga Club, Murcia, Spain
Here you can live close the Mediterranean sea in a gated community within the gated La Manga Club with absolutely stunning sea views. La Manga Club is one of Europe's best golf resorts with three 18-hole golf courses, one 18-hole pitch and put, about 20 different restaurants, a luxurous SPA in three floors etc. La Manga Club has been around for over 40 years and is a perfect option for both investment and pleasure for the whole family.
The villa is quite unique and can be customized to your specifications with up to 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms en suite. The total area is 697 square meters on three floors connected by stairs and a private elevator. Additionally, there are three terraces that measures 483 square meters. There is also a large garage on the plot for 4 large cars.
The price is including landscaped garden, white goods and much more. Time for completion is 6 months after the binding purchase agreement has been signed and the deposit paid.
The views are spectacular wherever you are in the villa, as long as you have a window to look through, or a terrace to stand on or just simply in your own garden.
The view towards the sea will remain forever because everything in front consists of nature reserves.
Security is also very high in the area and because of that, it's probably not a coincidence that almost all of Europe's best foot ball teams have been training here for years during the cold winter months. All entrances to La Manga Club are always guarded and there is also 24-hours surveillance. This villa also has a private road shared with the other 4 villas in the exclusive urbanization which has been named Coto Alto, that means, the high-altitude reserve.
La Manga Club is one of Spain's oldest and most exclusive golf facilities. It has been around for over 40 years and occupies nearly 5 million square feet that offers everything from several golf courses to soccer, squash, gym, spa, several restaurants, shops, kids club and a private beach.
La Manga Club has repeatedly been awarded Europe's top golf resort and in spite of that, it still thrives to improve. Within about five years, two more 18-hole golf courses are planned to be built.
- Amazing views of the mountains, sea and golf courses in a diverse landscape of protected nature reserve in one of Spain 's most attractive seaside resorts
- 3 x 18 hole golf courses designed by Robert D. Putman and Dave Thomas and a 18-hole pitch and put
- Rich business life with about 20 restaurants and bars, grocery stores, banks, two pharmacies, clothing shops , medical center, fire station and its own ambulance
- Next door to the small fishing village of Cabo de Palos and the fascinating La Manga with two different seas on each side
- Own micro climate with 2500 hours of sunshine per year, minimal rainfall , moderately warm summers and mild winters
- SPA of three floors with gym, several swimming pools, 13 treatment rooms, several saunas, jacuzzis and much more
- Near the three airports, San Javier - 36 km, Murcia Corvera - 51 km to Alicante - 118 km
- Junior Club - babysitting and activities for children aged 3 months to 12 years
- Near the great city of Murcia and the upcoming gigantic Paramount Pictures Theme Park
- High security with 24- hour security and access control
- 8 football fields where several of Europe's top football teams train during winter
- Private beach on site
- 28 tennis courts
And much more.